01 November 2010

The YouTube Hip Hop Battle with RK Dance Party



I am not a big fan of Facebook. I entered that world kicking and screaming, certain I was lowering myself to the level of the lowest common denominator.

Yes, I looked down my nose at Facebook.

That was last year. This year has seen me embrace Facebook. I readily acknowledge that it's both useful and entertaining.

How useful was it this morning? Well, where else can you have a YouTube war with Richard Kenvin? He'd post a video, then I'd answer his post. We were going at it with both barrels. I was pulling out music I hadn't heard in years. Finally, we both agreed to a truce. I mean, there are important things to do other than play on Facebook. Well, sometimes there are . . . right?

This was one of the songs I used to try to slay RK. It was, and still is, a jam. I've been having dance parties for one as I've replayed it a few times since our battle.

RK is a bad ass surfer. And he knows his hip hop too!

1 Comments:

At 11/1/10, 7:49 PM, Blogger Steve and Cher Pendo said...

Love it, thanks for sharing the fun.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home