30 October 2010

Worst Surf Film Ever!!


One of the guys at my job insisted that I watch Surf Nazis Must Die, a film he'd gotten for, I think, one dollar (or not much more than that) some years ago on videotape. He almost paid too much. Almost. I try not to savage most things, but this movie was just plain bad. However, what I found interesting is that there were a couple of black folks in it. The hero, believe it or not, was a stereotypical heavyset older black woman who was seeking revenge for the murder of her son. Well, I've never seen a surf film where black people played prominent roles. Ever. So this was highly entertaining for me. I would post the trailer, but it's not suitable for the younger set since, of course, the ubiquitous bare boobs scenes in the film are also in the trailer. I guess that's how the filmmakers thought they could at least get teenage boys and desperate men to watch this horrible flick. Would I watch it again? Not on your life. Once is more than enough.

7 Comments:

At 10/30/10, 10:34 PM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Try California Dreaming. That's bad.

 
At 10/31/10, 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh, huh huh, she said boobs.

 
At 10/31/10, 12:26 PM, Blogger pranaglider said...

But at least you watched the "Director's Cut"

 
At 11/1/10, 1:17 PM, Anonymous cd said...

Wait a second. Is that your byline on the excellent Derek Hynd bit up on Liquid Salt???? (That is awesome I get to ask that in your "Director's Cut" post.)

 
At 11/1/10, 1:20 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Uh . . . (sweating profusely, eyes shifting, squirming in chair) . . . yes.

 
At 11/14/10, 11:48 AM, Blogger BeFrank said...

Sometimes I can't believe how little I've matured. I googled the film to find the trailer to see the bare boobs.

 
At 11/14/10, 12:19 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

You are so wrong, beFrank!!! Ha ha! You men are so predictable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home