18 September 2009

The Everybody-Shake-Off-the-Work-Week Dance Party


The title doesn't apply to me since I ain't got no gig. I do remember throwing dance parties for one at my last job. Humans weren't meant to sit quietly behind a desk for eight hours a day. I know this human wasn't (meant to sit quietly behind a desk for eight hours a day, that is). The first few times my boss caught me having a dance party, I was embarrassed. I eventually got over it. He'd walk by and I'd stop, wait for him to leave, then start dancing again, knowing he'd turn around to see if I'd do it. What? Were they going to fire me for dancing? That wasn't likely since I was good at my job. This one's for all of you who are finished for the week. It's time to shake a tail feather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home