11 April 2007

Not Worth the Fuss

I hit up RPB for the swell. However, I think I mistimed my session. I don't know. Waves came through, but not like they did on Sunday. The waves today were mainly walls with a few shoulders thrown in. I got a few of them. But when you're only in for an hour at a crowded break with waves without shoulders, you're not going to have a whole lot to write about. People said it was better earlier. Well, I couldn't get there earlier. No matter. I'm glad I was able to get a little something in. That's always better than going to work.

2 Comments:

At 4/11/07, 5:47 PM, Blogger gracefullee said...

I was hoping to hit up a DP at one of the points, but I decided I wasn't in good enough shape (mentally or physically) to deal with the amped up crowds who would no doubt be on an actual swell after all these months of flatness!

 
At 4/12/07, 11:58 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Don't you just hate when someone says "you shoulda been here an hour ago"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home