24 October 2005

Tag! I'm It!!

Okay, I’ve been hit with the meme stick by Ted. I’ll try to answer these as best I can.

7 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

Visit Africa

See my son grow into manhood

Hang ten with ease

Author a well-received novel or book of short stories

Have enough money

Drive a Ferrari

Stay fit


7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

Math

Eat red meat—It just tastes terrible

Play an instrument

Suffer fools gladly

Drive as badly as everyone else in L.A.

Give up working out

Keep a straight face when the Three Stooges are on TV


7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX

Loyalty

Strong, manly hands

Facial hair

Self-esteem without machismo

Good pecs (okay, great pecs)

Intelligence

A good helping of joie de vivre


7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

“What do you say?” (The prompt for my kid to say “thank you”)

“Oh my”

“Asshole”

“Love you”

“How are you?/How ya doin’?”

“How much does that cost?” (To my motorcycle-shopping spouse)

“I’m going to go (blank)” (The blank is usually “workout” or “row” or “surf”)


7 CELEBRITY CRUSHES

Isiah Washington

David Straitharn

Bonga Perkins

Sunny Garcia

A young Martin Sheen

A young Richard Roundtree

A young Tommy Lee Jones


7 PEOPLE I WANT TO DO THIS EXERCISE

Hmmm. I’ll take a stand and say the buck stops here (especially since some of the people I would have tagged were already hit by Ted Z).

3 Comments:

At 10/24/05, 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I just have a random question. Have you ever seen a guy surfing at Sunset who is about 5'6", white, extremely thin, has a shaved head and is about 35. He apparently is the author of this interesting book I read last week. His book was the #1 seller on amazon.com when it first came out.

Thanks.

Anon

 
At 10/27/05, 8:24 AM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I'm not sure I know who that is. I know a few guys with shaved heads. Longboard? What color? What shaper?

 
At 10/27/05, 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His name is Neil Strauss ... the author of The Game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home