26 May 2005

Let's Make a List!

Yeah, it's pretty damn flat out there. When I got to my break, practically the entire crew was there . . . in street clothes, talking and looking at the water. Not a good sign! None of us went in. There wasn't anything to surf out there. I went for a skate, hoping the tide change would improve the conditions by the time I got back. Nope. It was still breaking in two inches of water. So what do you do when it's flat? My list:

Ride my bike

Skate

Go home and lift weights

Go home, put a board in the sun, strip the wax off, and give it a new wax job.

Call a surf friend on the phone and complain about how flat it is.

Go home and make up a list to put in my surf blog.

Pray for surf.

2 Comments:

At 5/26/05, 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I just wrote "Pray for Surf" on today's entry before looking here. Today, I chose number 1, go for a bike ride. But you forgot one last option, but maybe you're immune: Go on in to work...

 
At 5/26/05, 4:45 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

My Freshman Comp class is at 2 p.m. So I didn't have anywhere to be until then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home