Is This What You Think I Look Like?
I have a much better tan than Farrah ever will.
I have no surfing to speak of. My husband worked both days this weekend so I did the mommy thing on Saturday and Sunday. What happened of note?
1) I turned my child on to the Allman Brothers. Now he keeps asking for "the silver dollar song" (which is also known as "Midnight Rider").
2) I took my boy to the beach to play. As we were leaving, he picked a flower—okay, it was really a flowering weed but he didn't know that—and gave it to me while looking up at me with those big, gorgeous eyes that said, "I love you."
3) I did not go to a surf shop. Now that the Slick is paid for, I'm going to be good for awhile . . . probably.
4) I didn't do any schoolwork.
5) I debated revealing a few more things about myself on the blog. There are some topics I want to address, but I fear they will give away my identity. (Yeah, like I'm that important! I know, I know. Still, those of you who know what I look like know that I'm easily recognized because of my stunning beauty. Okay, so it's not my stunning beauty. Nonetheless, I still have some reservations about saying too much about me.)