14 April 2005

Yep! It's a Slump!

Three days and counting. It's been said if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. So, I will not be talking about today's session. Instead, I have a pictorial of my almost daily commute to the beach. I took all of the pictures during the drive to my home break.


I'm stuck in traffic, heading west. Do you even see water? No, you don't. This is what I have to put up with to surf. I live nowhere near the beach but I make the trek to the water, braving the slow drivers and stop-and-go traffic, willingly.


The Ballerina Clown signals that I'm within a mile of my break.


I see water!!!! Floor it!!!


Yet another day of epic surfing comes to an end. Yeah, right! My wetsuit is in the Cinch Sac. My board is resting comfortably. What more is there to say?


Guess who.

4 Comments:

At 4/14/05, 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tomorrow's another day!

 
At 4/14/05, 6:18 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Tomorrow, I'll probably just ride my bike. Wetsand says there will be more wind swell. It was bad enough today and yesterday. I've had enough.

 
At 4/14/05, 9:09 PM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Check your private email. You're not getting off this easy.

 
At 4/27/05, 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the idea of a cinch sac. where did you get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home