12 April 2005

I Got Busted Too!

Yesterday, Alan wrote an entry in his blog about his wife discovering that he had a brand new board. It was entitled "Busted". I had a good time reading his blog and congratulating myself on my ability to hide boards. Guess what happened today? I got busted too! My husband never goes in the room that I call "The Gym". That's where we have the weights and the rowing machine. So the Slick was in there and has been in there since I bought it. Apparently, he decided to do some squats today. I don't know if I left the board bag open a little or if he simply took a look. But didn't he later, out of the blue, ask me about the "blue board"? I was so busted it wasn't even funny. At least I don't have to hide it anymore!

1 Comments:

At 4/13/05, 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think blue boards must be bad at hide and seek. At least the worst part is over with. BTW, I hope thinks look brighter for you around there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home