01 September 2008

Dance Party Mondays!



Those of you who aren't old enough to remember The Deer Hunter have no idea how truly amazing this video is. I was too young to see the movie when it was released, but I remember all of the press about Christopher Walken's acting. For years, we all believed Christopher Walken was a freak. I remember how creepy he looked and seemed as a young man. Imagine my surprise, and that of everyone else, when I found out he grew up taking dance classes. He's a song and dance man! If someone had told me that the crazy guy from The Deer Hunter could and would reveal his skills later in life, I would have called that person a liar who should be shot on sight. Color me wrong. Walken is more talented than I ever would have believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home