30 December 2011

Meanwhile, Over in the Social Media World

His wall:

Him: Still sooo good! Saw a crazy person on a flying mattresss on head high+ bombs. She looked like she was having the most fun.

Me:
Magic carpet ride, baby!!

My wall:

Him:
You looked like you were having the most fun this morning! Bombs on mat!

Me:
I know one of them was so long that I didn't think I'd ever make it back out to the lineup! And look who's talking about catching bombs. All of your waves were at least head high!

Him:
You were gone for so long that i began to worry and skipped beyond the rescue phase and transitioned to recovery mode....recover the mat so that i could ride it!

Me:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You would actually leave my lifeless body out there to wash up on Boneyards while you got hold of a free mat? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Him:
Well...that would have been a cruel. I would have at least anchored your lifeless body to the seaweed for later recovery. If you had shown some sign of life, i would have tied you on my board and then anchored it to the seaweed for later recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home