31 December 2011

2011—The Year in Pictures

January


February


March


April


May


June (1)

June (2)

July


August


September


October


November


December

(No wonder I never have time to skate. Obviously, water time takes precedence. And from the looks of it, I'm always in the water!)

Bring on 2012!! The only good thing I have to say about 2011 is that I was able to spend an inordinate amount of time in the water. Other than that, 2011 was a virtually useless year in my life. With that said, being here to experience it and subsequently complain about it was better than the alternative.

I continue to believe in the power of salt water!

4 Comments:

At 1/1/12, 12:58 AM, Blogger Dr Mad Fish said...

Nice moves!

 
At 1/1/12, 1:48 PM, Blogger pabs said...

Way to charge dem waves Surfsista!

 
At 1/2/12, 12:19 PM, Blogger Surfing Grandma of OC said...

Love the year in photos! Nice call! Happy New Year my friend it is gonna be Great for Both of us!

 
At 1/3/12, 8:07 AM, Blogger Freaky Born Wings said...

Love the photos. Ride on sister...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home