23 November 2010

Stoked and Broke Online Movie Premier


I've said on more than one occasion that I think Cyrus Sutton is a wonder. He, in my mind, embodies all that is good about surfing. If you don't know who he is, you need to find out. Your first assignment, then, is to check out his site. Stoke resides there. Every day.

Your next assignment is to see his new film Stoked and Broke. If you missed it in when he was showing it in a few theaters the old-fashioned way (i.e., the filmmaker announces the dates of the showings and brings his film to a live audience of enthusiastic surfers), you can see it online. It'll be shown from Friday, November 26th through Sunday, November 28th. The details are here.

I still haven't seen the film either. Each time it was shown at a locale close to me, I had to work. (You know, this work thing is totally overrated. Don't forget I said that . . . again.) I don't plan to miss out this time.

1 Comments:

At 11/24/10, 3:06 PM, Blogger pranaglider said...

A fun surf movie with great surfing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home