12 October 2009

Thank You, Mr. Lightner

Kyle Lightner saw this license plate today. He got the shot and sent it on to me.

I don't know how long it took before I even noticed the license plate holder. Doh!!

I haven't posted much lately. There's been very little swell. I've also got very little to say about anything. I seem to be in a weird space of late. It took me a few weeks to realize that I've been reinventing myself without even trying to do so.

I'm changing. This is neither bad nor good. It simply is. What I find so fascinating is that I'm not fighting the changes at all. That's unlike me. I hate stasis, yet I fight change tooth and nail. For once, I've given myself the space to change. Soul Brother #1 is not sure what to make of this person masquerading as his wife. I know he keeps checking to see if there's pod under the bed or a clone in the Woman Cave. He and I are both seeing a side of me that's new to both of us.

Never be afraid to reinvent yourself.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/09, 10:30 PM, Blogger KL said...

the ridiculous frame/holder went unnoticed until i got home and looked at the photo on screen- hahaha, so NOT you.

:)

 
At 10/14/09, 9:38 PM, Blogger El Hefe said...

You'll figure out life if you go topless.
Tell all your lady friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home