25 September 2007

Tempted

Ooooo, the things I saw on the cams!!! Lines here. Bombs there. I was definitely tempted. But I'm trying to rest a slightly tweaked shoulder. I even stopped at the home break after dropping off Soul Brother #2 at school. Thankfully, there was nothing there to tempt me. I thought about going in search of surf. I showed some restraint and went home. It's better for me to rest, let the water clean up a little more and wait for the next swell. A former surf blogger emailed me about meeting up at my favorite break. I decided against it since he'd be leaving as I got there and I didn't think I was ready to take the shorter board into meaty surf. I need to take it easy for a bit. Then I'll hit it hard!

2 Comments:

At 9/26/07, 8:55 AM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

"Former surf blogger" - Hey, I'm not in hiding, ya know! You can use my name..er...moniker, I mean, when referring to me. :-)

There are still some lines there. You should head out there if you have the time. BTW, that's MY favorite break. Not yours. Just sayin...

:-)

 
At 9/26/07, 9:06 AM, Blogger Surfsister said...

No way, dude! You're persona non grata to me now. I don't speak your name anymore.

With that said, it's my favorite break. My love for it far surpasses the love you have since I hardly ever get to surf there.

Alright, I still love you. You know that. I looked at the cam just know. The place looks good . . . and crowded. I also heard there's a traffic problem on the coast. And I'm going swimming later. It's the last day our outdoor pool will be open. I can't miss one last swim session there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home