07 June 2006

Poor Laird



Look what those crazy folks at my job did to Laird Hamilton. Someone cut the picture out of a magazine and put it, in its unadulterated form, in my cubicle as a joke. We all had a good laugh at the caption she wrote. Then the criticisms began. We all agreed that this man has way too much testosterone for his own good. I thought that was the end of it. I got up to do some work in another part of the office. When I came back, I found Laird in this fetching bikini. They also adorned him with a beautiful pink hibiscus behind his ear. Laird, please don't try to track me down. I swear I didn't do this to you. It was those other people, the non-surfers who dared to do such a thing!! I know your history with slapping people. Don't even think about slapping me. If you do, I'll get your wife (who, by the way, towers over you) to beat you up!

2 Comments:

At 6/9/06, 11:42 AM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

yeah right, like you didn't immediately pull that stuff off the pic and continue drooling.

Just read about your fav Hawaiian surfer pleading guilty to tax evasion - bummer.

 
At 6/9/06, 8:58 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Laird, believe it or not, doesn't do it for me. He's too mean or something. I just never liked him much. Sonny, on the other hand, used to do it for me. Now he looks old and tired (and he's younger than I am). Now that he's going to jail, perhaps he'll get back into some kind of shape, huh? Yeah, I don't think so either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home