11 September 2005

Definitions in Pictures

SURFER

See that? Knees bent. Arms relaxed. In other words, calm, cool, and collected. Longboard Magazine will be calling any minute.

KOOK

That's right! Longboard Magazine will be calling me a kook! Oh my god! Can't you keep yourself on the board? Look at that! The board is still surfing. I . . . am not.

WOODY

I saw this car today at the Belmont Shores car show. There were some serious surf mobiles there. This thing is so nice that I wouldn't dare put a surfboard on it, in it, near it, etc.

2 Comments:

At 9/13/05, 9:44 AM, Blogger jchack said...

I think you look pretty good! Is that the Tyler? I'd heard they surf themselves, but I didn't take it literally :)

 
At 9/13/05, 12:21 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

It's a Tyler 305. It's 9'6" custom job that was more than worth the money. If I had discretionary income, I'd have a whole quiver of Tylers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home