28 August 2005

You Know What I Hate to Hear?

"(Surf spot of your choice) is firing!!!"

Damn!!! I couldn't get out this weekend. Soul Brother #1 worked both days so Soul Brother #2 and I were on our own. As a result, I didn't even look at the surf reports for the last few days. I didn't want to know. Then the call from CYT came. My mind immediately started racing, trying to figure out ways I could get a session in today. Then I began working on a diabolical plan to get wet tomorrow . . . even though it will be the first day of the semester. I'm smart and all, but for the life of me I couldn't come up with a way to sneak a session in on either day.

BUT ALL BETS ARE OFF FOR TUESDAY!

2 Comments:

At 8/29/05, 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that's no good, go somehow. it's good for you.

 
At 8/30/05, 7:00 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Funny, Ted!! I wish!! I'm a stickler about attendance so I have to lead by example. I will admit, though, that I did once cancel a class because of a phenomenal surf session. I didn't tell the school that, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home