24 August 2005

Don't Look at Me!!

I've got no surf to talk about either. I took four days off, then decided I'd go out today. Well, there was nothing to "go out" to. It was also overcast and windy. After a lot of standing around and talking, CYT and I agreed to give up the search for surf. That was a first. Normally, we'll get in no matter what. But, she had to be somewhere and neither one of us thought too highly of the tiny little waves we saw. I ended up doing a workout on the rowing machine. Now I'm off to go buy the boxed set #1 of Pee Wee's Playhouse. I think my little one would enjoy it. More importantly, I always loved that show. But what do I know? I love to watch SpongeBob.

5 Comments:

At 8/25/05, 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pee Wee's Playhouse is a classic! The little one will love it. Did you know the theme song was written by one of the members of Devo? Oh, and I love SpongeBob also...

 
At 8/25/05, 12:35 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Well, no wonder you and I get along so well. You have excellent taste!
I used to break my neck to do my Saturday morning training (bike) rides early so that I could come back and watch Pee Wee's Playhouse. SpongeBob is one of the few things on TV that can make me laugh out loud. (I also like Reno 911! for that.)

 
At 8/26/05, 10:33 AM, Blogger Nate said...

I miss Cow and Chicken.

 
At 8/26/05, 1:06 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Oh my god!!! I've finally found someone else who knows that cartoon!!! I absolutely, positively think that is one of the greatest cartoons every made. Believe it or not, I once worked with a guy who told me he woudn't let his children watch that cartoon. Why? "Because Cow is gay." I was almost embarrassed to tell him that Cow . . . WAS A GIRL! She's a cow! Don't you see the udders? What a dolt!

 
At 8/28/05, 1:56 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I think my favorite character was Boneless. The mere sight of him, the mere memory of him, just makes me laugh inside. There's actually a fan web site that's trying to resurrect the series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home