05 April 2012

And Hurt it Did!!

Neither the screws nor the plate were harmed in the surfing of this session.

When The Shit tells you to go surf, you go surf. Interestingly enough, I happened to see him today. He was walking down the street to his car. He was happy to hear that I'd paddled out this morning. Guess what? He wants me to surf again tomorrow. He wants me surfing as much as possible! He's of the belief that the surfing and the wading out through the shorepound will do a number on the scar tissue.

I guess that means I'll be back in the water tomorrow!!

3 Comments:

At 4/5/12, 10:31 PM, Blogger Dr Mad Fish said...

Go girl!

 
At 4/6/12, 5:11 AM, Blogger pranaglider said...

Great news! All I ever get from my doctor is turn my head and cough

 
At 4/11/12, 8:42 AM, Blogger Yao said...

HI
We've gathered top surfers in Costa Rica to make a movie on women surfers. Sofia Mulanovich, Ornella Pellizzari, Simone Zea, and Paige Hareb. Sofia Mulanovich (Peru) is first South American to win ASP World Title. #1 female surfer in 4 consecutive Surfer Poll Awards. Best Female Action Sports Athlete at 2005 ESPYs. We're running a charity auction for an all expense paid trip to Costa Rica to SURF! and be a part of the movie.

Rockstar is involved. Along with Seshday, Real Surf Trips, and Win4Causes.
The Global Fund for Women supports women's rights globally.

The auction is here: http://lastclck.com/surf1
It's a sweet deal and currently less than 50 cents.

Let men know if you need more information.
- Yao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home