01 April 2012

Color Me at a Loss for Words

I had the best day I've had in a long time. I swear, it felt like Christmas day. One of the highlights involved the painting pictured above. The friend who painted it brought it over today. When I'd first seen the painting, entitled The Letting Go Process, I'd told her that I could totally relate to it and that I really loved it.

What happened next? She said I could have it! I was speechless. I keep looking over at it as I type this. I love this piece.

And that was only one of the wonderful things that happened today.

I think I'm going to like April.

1 Comments:

At 4/2/12, 8:29 PM, Blogger Vyusher La Kali said...

I like Andrea, she's really cool. I had no idea she was a painter. Very nice and I'd be really stoked too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home