17 June 2011

Art in the Streets





This exhibition is at the Geffen Contemporary, which is a part of the Museum of Contemporary Art. I saw it yesterday. It's so good that I was hoping Soul Brother #2's swim teacher would cancel today's lesson, thereby allowing me to take him to see it. Alas, he ended up swimming. I will be taking him to see this next week. I may go see this exhibition a couple of times before it leaves. I loved everything about it. The fact that it had some surf-themed art was simply icing on the cake. If you live in or near L.A., make a point to go see this!

4 Comments:

At 6/18/11, 9:09 AM, Blogger P.O.P. Surfer said...

Im trying to go see that today.

 
At 6/18/11, 10:05 AM, Blogger Surfing Grandma of OC said...

Looks cool. how long does the exhibit run?

 
At 6/18/11, 5:17 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I think it runs until early August. I'm planning on going back next week.

 
At 6/21/11, 1:01 AM, Blogger Rebecca Olive said...

Jealous! I wish I could come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home