27 October 2008

Funnier Still


I sent this to myself just to see how it works. This is even better than the Ron Howard video from a few days ago. Someone sent this to Soul Brother #1 this morning. He generally abstains from voting. I generally vote outside the box. We are considered pariahs to our politically active friends. Soul Brother #1 got a good chuckle out of the video when his name was peppered all over it, especially since his sample ballot just arrived today . . . and he plans on using it.

2 Comments:

At 10/29/08, 1:00 PM, Blogger christian said...

"I'm afraid McCain will bomb my goats. He is a crazy man."

That is so damn funny. :)

 
At 10/29/08, 1:03 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

When I watched this the first time, I thought it the most hysterical thing I've seen in a long time.

I hope you're doing okay, Christian. I'm thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home