Peterson has had all his boards stolen from his house... keep your eyes
open and ears to the ground... lets catch the pricks who did this....
list of boards below..... spread the word. The list of stolen boards is as follows. Any help in getting this out to the world is greatly appreciated.
1. 9'4" Paul Gross - displacement hull squash tail, clear volan glass single fin
2. 9'4" Scott Anderson "Dane Peterson Model" single fin diamond tail.
Clear deck with black spray paint and the words "cement dick", bottom
has brown based all hand painted artwork by my brother.
9'3" SouthCoast square tail single fin. Marble resin swirl deck with
black, blue, maroon and glitter. Double pinkie, black bottom and rails
with a custom painting from nose to tail drawn and signed by Alex Knost
4. 9'4" Klem Bell oldmal. Glassed on single fin.
Recently restored in original condition browned from the sun but clean
and a great rider.
5. 9'4" Dane Peterson hand shape. Hand
signed #3 on bottom, but this is the first longboard i have ever shaped.
clear with a thin light purple "glue line stringer, glass on fin, and
two songs hand written in black ink on the deck either side of the
6. 6'2"-6'6" 70's single fin. Challenger logo, baby
blue tint bottom and rails, with a clear deck. Very distinct tail repair
done to this board.
7. 5'2" Pearson Arrow quad fin. Ugliest
board you have ever seen as it was hand painted by Zander Hartman with
marroon, yellow, and black on the deck, then yellow and green on the