21 October 2011

I Need to Hit the Local Skatepark More Often!!

I have no idea who this shirtless man is. But he insisted on having his picture taken with me, so I assented if only to keep him from standing there staring at me with his mouth agape. Cos, you know, I shred so hard that it leaves men speechless.

He tried to tell me about his years of skating, saying something about Venice and some dogs or some such mess. Who knows?

Anyway, I took the picture and sent him on his way!

(Note: I almost died when I realized who the man with the beard was. Seriously. I just about had a heart attack right there in the middle of that skatepark.)

MF, you will find him here.

6 Comments:

At 10/22/11, 3:28 AM, Blogger Dr Mad Fish said...

Sorry, don't know who he is......

 
At 10/22/11, 8:38 PM, Blogger hytyde said...

That's Tony Effing Alva !!!!!!!! A god among men.

 
At 10/22/11, 9:09 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Exactly! He was skating with a helmet on. His dreads were tucked up underneath, so it took me a moment to figure it out. Once I really paid attention to how he was skating, I literally got on my phone and sent a message: "Holy #@$%!!! Tony Alva is here at the Xxxxxx Xxxx skatepark!!"

 
At 10/23/11, 2:04 PM, Blogger achebreaktext said...

"Holy #@$%!!!" +1

(And, shirtless man -- Venice, skating; admiring lady shredders. Good for him, sounds like a nice day.)

 
At 10/23/11, 5:05 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

We weren't even at the Venice skatepark. We were at a smaller park, one which I won't name because I don't name surf spots or skate spots. Someone told me that he likes that park because it tends to be less crowded. So why would I spoil that for him? And me?

 
At 10/24/11, 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is my Sensei, he is the reason that I am what I am.... - Ozzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home