24 September 2008

Fine!! I'll Turn the Ability to Comment Back On!!

Several people have chastised me about not allowing comments on this blog. Alright, then! I'll take the middle ground. This blog started out with anyone having the ability to say anything in the comments. That got old after several years. Then, in its new incarnation, I wouldn't allow any comments. I was fine with that, but others were not. So, for the time being, I'll open the comments back up. However, I'll be using comment moderation. Happy now?

6 Comments:

At 9/25/08, 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

 
At 9/25/08, 8:09 PM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Bloggin', commentin', moderatin'... just keep doin' your thing, Sis.

Push

I mean, Whiff.

 
At 9/26/08, 8:41 AM, Blogger twin said...

Yay! Oh happy day....ooh happy day...!

 
At 9/26/08, 1:48 PM, Blogger dgm said...

Yes! Now I won't have to talk aloud to the screen anymore. :-)

 
At 9/26/08, 4:35 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Im a HAPPY boy ( Im a happy boy )
Im a happy BOY ( Im a happy boy )
Oh ain't it good when things are going your way, hey hey?
Hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba


courtesy of Country Dick Montana...
rest easy big guy

 
At 9/29/08, 8:29 AM, Blogger David J. Hirsh said...

Crucial. Now I can talk back at you! Thanks so much for visiting my page and for commenting. Your visit means a lot, but your positive attitude about the campaign means even more! Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna add a link for 'Intruder'.

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home