22 December 2006

Now I'm Taking Bets

Will the weather cooperate tomorrow? Will I actually be able to paddle out? Or will the dog and I be standing at the ocean's edge with the forlorn looks of those who have known love and lost love? Oh, sorry about that. Once I got to the word "forlorn," I got confused and thought I was writing a romance novel.

All I wanna do is surf! I'll be out there tomorrow looking for surf. Soul Grandmother #2 is babysitting while Soul Brother #1 is at work. Everyone think good thoughts. That ought to generate enough positive surf karma to bring waves, Christmas waves, to all of us.

2 Comments:

At 12/23/06, 4:18 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Kevin the Surf Forecast Guy say that we are going to have waves for Christmas...So I have put Surf Grandma on notice here too... here's my good thoughts... you send some to this coast now....
Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.

 
At 12/23/06, 6:38 AM, Blogger Bill said...

5 bucks says the weather will cooperate, another 5 says you get waves.
Colin McPhillips surfs a baddass board :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home