21 May 2009

A Milestone?

At the end of my physical therapy session, I was put on an exercise bike and told to turn the pedals around. I couldn't do it. The knee was too tight. The pain was too great. So I was then told to pedal as far as I could in one direction. Once I'd gotten the pedals as far as I could take them, I was to pedal in the opposite direction.

This did not sit well with me. I could tell that my knee was almost there, almost able to bend enough to allow full pedal rotation. I would try to push through it, feel the pains in my knee and stop.

Fuck it.

When they told me I could leave, the pedals were turning completely.

2 Comments:

At 5/21/09, 9:09 PM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

give em' hell Sis!

 
At 5/22/09, 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are currently looking for part time blog / website content writers for all subjects.
Prior experience with creating and running blogs / websites is preferred.

Work from home in your spare time. Quick payments.
Visit http://OeyOnline.Com for detailed info.

Thanks,
Dave Oey
OeyOnline.Com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home