14 December 2008

Built to Shred

I love this show. I admire people who make things, whether it be art, surfboards, surf mats or anything else that requires you use both your head and your hands. My skills, if you can call them that, are primarily in my head. I'm good at thinking and then articulating that action. I'm totally incapable of thinking and creating (unless it pertains to words). When I first saw this show, I was enthralled. Several episodes have aired and I'm still in awe of this guy's talent. Jeff King is god!

5 Comments:

At 12/14/08, 3:21 PM, Blogger christian said...

2:05 = sick

I agree with your thoughts regarding the ability to craft with one's mind and hands.

 
At 12/16/08, 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah! that show if fun stuff. I like when they went to Hawaii

 
At 12/18/08, 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love the blog, just discovered it. let me know if you'd be interested in reviewing my upcoming book: Saltwater Buddha: a surfer's quest to find Zen on the sea. More at www.jaimalyogis.com (my contact info too)

 
At 12/18/08, 10:17 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I'd be happy to review it.

 
At 12/22/08, 4:57 PM, Blogger Erik Olson said...

That skating is *bonkers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home