26 January 2008

It's On and Poppin'!!!!!!

Soul Brother #1 and I took a bike ride this morning. I guess I should ride east sometimes. Screw that! It's west or nothin'. When we got to the end of Imperial Highway, I could see lines rolling in. Even there, the shape of the waves was decent. I knew from that moment that there was a good, well-directed swell in the water. I needed to see more and we headed north. Well . . . damn!! Offshore winds, good shape and at least head high on the sets. Guys on shortboards were out there killing it! Of course, that dirty water might later kill them. I'm not getting anywhere near the water any time soon, but I did enjoy those who did.

5 Comments:

At 1/26/08, 7:46 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Aw sis.... the water's not that bad,
once Im in,I never think about it again.
next time...

surf on

 
At 1/26/08, 9:16 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

The water here is truly filthy after a rain. I take no chances. But I'm glad you got some!

 
At 1/26/08, 9:23 PM, Blogger MelondraBee said...

I could smell the water from the beach this morning.

 
At 1/26/08, 9:41 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Christian!!! I'm lovin' your videos over on Venice Surf Report! You are seriously the man!

 
At 1/26/08, 10:38 PM, Blogger MelondraBee said...

Thank you so much. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home