17 October 2007

3/2 My Ass!!!

Forget all of that lamenting I did about my current 3/2. You know what? The numbers 3 and 2 (in that order) are no longer relevant. It's f@#$ing cold out there!! Uncle!! I give up!! That's it!!! I pulled the 4/3 out of the closet and cut the tags off as soon as I got home. I'm sick of being cold. Granted, I don't like the limited paddling ability I'll be dealing with in the 4/3. I don't care anymore. I just want to be warm!!

Today's session was nothing more than a session. Home break. Waves sucked. Shorter board. Got a few rides. Swapped with a friend. Longboard. Got a couple of rides and cheater fives. Got out.

Since my recent post about the evils of plastic, I took a good, hard look at the trash that had washed up on the beach. I'd say about 90% of it was plastic. That made me so sad, knowing that this stuff will live forever, much of it as pollution. Why didn't I clean it up? Well, I will once I get some rubber gloves. But for now, I don't pick up trash without protecting myself. It never hurts to be careful. Added to my list of things to buy to keep in the car: rubber gloves.

2 Comments:

At 10/19/07, 6:06 PM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

Wuss!! Did you buy the Epic or Heat? I was in my new Heat this morning and it was toasty. And how did you get it for $99??

 
At 10/19/07, 8:13 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I don't think it was either. The 3/2 I is actually for warmer water. I'll use that in the spring. The 4/3 is a Body Glove Vapor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home