17 July 2007

Let the Shredding Begin!!

There's not much you can do when it's flat. Paddle, pop-up, split second ride. That's about it. Wanna see more pictures from the epic surf blogger session? Yes, I'm sure you do!SlowPolk and Alan_M crossing those damn rocks, the ones that claimed my Tyler a few years ago.

That's me stepping through the rocks and carrying the board that I dropped on the rocks years ago.

ClayFin shredding!

Alan_M shredding!

SlowPolk shredding!

Me shredding!

Do you think they'll put this spread in Surfer? Look at those waves. Epic!

7 Comments:

At 7/18/07, 7:35 AM, Blogger BeanCountingSurfer said...

Good times, wish I joined you guys.. see you Saturday?

 
At 7/18/07, 8:42 AM, Blogger Whiffleboy said...

I'd kill for waves like that right about now. Seriously...don't cross my path. :-)

 
At 7/18/07, 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh god, caught in my patented hunchback crouch again!

 
At 7/18/07, 11:35 AM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

Oh, the humanity!!! I could use a little posture coaching myself...

 
At 7/18/07, 4:54 PM, Blogger gracefullee said...

Did you find yourself 3 more goofy-footers?!? Y'all are gonna take over.

 
At 7/28/07, 8:57 PM, Blogger Beetlejuice said...

great bloggy...

 
At 8/7/07, 11:35 AM, Blogger Jacin Greenhill said...

Don't know about a Surfer cover, but I'd post it on my blog. :) Where is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home