08 November 2006

Last Saturday at San O

Dry hair paddle out with the dreadlocks in full effect.

What was this? A mutual admiration society or something?

Uh, yeah. The crowd. This was the one peak that was working (at least where I was).

Me. Nowhere near the crowd and content to have a little peace and quiet for just a bit.

Uh, yeah. The crowd . . . again.

Board caddy. This girl could surf!! And, as you see, she was also nice enough to retrieve her friend's board and paddle it back out to the lineup while still on her own board.

Once again, Soul Brother #1 was the photographer. Too bad he didn't catch me up and riding. But, then again, he was playing with Soul Brother #2; it's a wonder he got any pictures at all.

3 Comments:

At 11/9/06, 4:13 PM, Blogger gracefullee said...

The ones with the flat light make it seem like y'all are floating in the middle of grayness. Cool.

 
At 11/10/06, 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!

I'll be in your neck of the woods on Sunday, let me know if your hip to meeting up to make nose surfing and surfing turns.

Is this the guy in the middle of the second crowd shot (what are the odds that two tennis players surf the same break?)? I read a response he wrote to some post on another blog; he was pontificating about how to avoid getting in the way of others. He must be demonstrating poor style and bad etiquette for the edification of the guy he just hacked.

 
At 11/10/06, 9:22 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

If I go out on Sunday, I'll be at OP in Santa Monica. Email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home