23 September 2010

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Beach

Summer broke out all over!!!

To celebrate this illustrious event, I made another one of my patented spur-of-the-moment sand angels. Whenever I see freshly groomed sand, I'm always tempted to get to work. The first time I made one was because, as always, I was just happy to be able to do what I do. Today's sand angel was made as a thank you to Mother Nature for the first true day of summer . . . even though it's now fall.


As if the weather wasn't enough to celebrate, the waves at the home break were actually good too!! Don't think I won't be tripping over myself to get back out there tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9/24/10, 5:15 PM, Anonymous reverb said...

...hey gal, that angel looks killer!

 
At 9/29/10, 8:09 AM, Anonymous J said...

I like the pants pockets :-)

 
At 9/29/10, 10:50 AM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I know!! Isn't that hysterical?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home