03 February 2009

All Right, Ms. Sternbach, I'm Ready for My Closeup

Photo shoot. Orange County. I opted to surf while I waited. Finally met Worm. Cool chick. That wetsuit is the shit! I love it! (It's okay for one chick to call another chick a chick, isn't it?)

The surf was small, but the beach was empty and inviting. I wanted to get in the water even though I'd already lifted weights and I never (!!!) do anything exercise-related after I lift weights. My lats weren't happy. But I kept on surfing. Again, there was nothing better to do. I finally got out because I was tired of waiting for someone to call me over to the camera. I was also feeling the earlier workout. As it turns out, the photo shoot ended abruptly. Chemical malfunction.

Oh well. I did get to surf. I also met some nice people.

2 Comments:

At 2/8/09, 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh it's ok to call a chick a chick. I am a fan of yours. Can you join my facebook page? do you have a page? Minee is db Dyer

 
At 2/8/09, 10:20 AM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I don't Facebook. I don't do social networking as it is. I just don't get how that's enjoyable.

As for being a "fan," some black chick who writes a surf blog (or any person who writes a pedestrian blog) isn't worthy of a fan. I'm just me, writing about surfing. Thanks for appreciating the blog though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home