27 February 2007

Hmmmmm (Not About Surfing)

Why I Hate Blacks

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It's unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate "the whites that oppressed them."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don't get it. I know it's a blunt and crass comment, but it's true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don't study history, you're condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.


This was published in a prominent Asian publication. First I heard about this. Then I did what I could to find it. Even though the article was removed from the publication's website, I found a blog—oh yes, another blogger, an Asian guy who was less than amused by this article—that had a copy of it. I've got no comment. I just wanted to post this article for the sake of posterity.

5 Comments:

At 2/28/07, 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog trying to search for surf-related blogs to send to my dad (He keeps forwarding me disgustingly stupid e-mails) so he can waste his net-time that way.

On this article that you've reprinted, I'm surprised that you have no comment. Why did you decide to post it? What was your initial reaction to it?

Thanks,

Aire

 
At 2/28/07, 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Racism and bigotry still exist? Shocking!
Seriously though, what is the point of people even writing this sort of garbage? Does it give them satisfaction? Do they really believe the BS that come out of their mouths?
Seems like a pretty weird and worthless way to spend ones time.

 
At 2/28/07, 7:03 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

My reaction to such things as this is now one of bemused irritation. Had the writer made some cogent points, I would have come out with guns blazing. But this guy is just an idiot. I don't waste my breath on idiots.

 
At 3/1/07, 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just plain disturbing. This guy obviously has not educated himself on all of the evils that have happened while slavery was going on he probably doesn't even really understand or necessarily believe what he's saying. Maybe he's just writing to get a rise out of people? Who knows.

 
At 3/3/07, 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know, this guy was fired by the publication. Cold comfort perhaps, but they distanced themselves from him pretty good. So now he can hate Asians too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home