12 May 2006

And That's All I've Got to Say About It . . . For Real

My money was refunded today. And with that, this subject is officially closed.

Soul Brother #1 won't be at work tomorrow, thus there's no need to find a babysitter. So that's one session covered. What I'd really like is a Mother's Day pass that allows me four or five hours without interruptions or distractions. In other words, I need some "me" time. But I'm not sure if such a request will go over well and I'm afraid to be the first to broach the subject. That "me" time would be the present anyone could give me on Mother's Day. I don't need a store-bought gift. All I want is some quality time in the water to get some of that swell.

4 Comments:

At 5/13/06, 2:35 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Glad to hear you got your money back. Sorry to hear the beautiful ones were treated so badly. Guys gotta stop peeing on trees, they're showing too much of the psyche.....

 
At 5/15/06, 11:06 AM, Blogger gracefullee said...

Did they at least send a letter of apology?!

 
At 5/15/06, 9:29 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

I sent the letter to three people. I got four apologies—one person apologized twice.

 
At 6/9/06, 4:59 PM, Blogger Inkwell Surf Club said...

Girl,

You had me dying. I wrote a long blog but it didn't show up. You know I was there and it was quite ridiculous. I left because I was pissed about the women's situation. I asked them if they needed my help. Most in that association don't know crap and the little they do know they want to capitalize on the half ass job they do.

Let them tell it, it was wonderful! How is it wonderful if no one pays any attention to the women. The women pitched in. I went to the meeting. It was sad but I went because , well you already know my stance with them but I had to make an appearance in the name of my company other than that I would have stayed home. I was apparently barred from all "club" activities, but the host stood up for me "I guess" whatever...girl you know I could go on about them ...I just won't I am so done with them.

Hit me up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home