29 May 2012

Black Wetsuits are so Two Days Ago!

When life gives you lemons, you bust out the wetsuit that makes you crack yourself up.

I thought that v-neck an inspired touch.

Yes, I did design this wetsuit. No, I don't have any fashion sense at all. That's what made designing it even more enjoyable. I've never been celebrated as a woman who has good taste in clothes. Jeans, tanktops, flip flops, Vans and t-shirts are part of the daily rotation in terms of clothes I prefer to wear. But I often get bitten by the "and-now-for-something-completely-different" bug with regard to my surf life. The wetsuit, which I've had since last year, is simply one of the many examples of that affliction.

Don't hate me because I'm weird.

7 Comments:

At 5/29/12, 8:40 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I love it! Wish I didn't have to wear seal black when I surf.

 
At 5/30/12, 12:27 PM, Blogger f1rstcoast said...

can i place my order for one...way cool

 
At 5/30/12, 12:41 PM, Blogger surfmama101 said...

What are you talking about?? I like you BECAUSE you're weird!!! :)The V-neck looks very cool. I think I asked you this question before but where do you get your custom wetsuits???? I am all for colored wetsuits but the only way to get one is to custom order... which is usually more expensive :( any good deals?

 
At 5/30/12, 1:40 PM, Blogger KK said...

love it surf sista! being weird is way better than being normal, life is more fun that way!

 
At 5/30/12, 4:29 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

These suits I get are not expensive. A Patagonia, off-the-rack, is about $500, right? I think the most I've ever paid for a custom is $330. And I've also paid that same amount for an off-the-rack suit.

Google "Reunion Wetsuits". Call Ryo, get measured and start adding some color to the lineup!

 
At 5/30/12, 7:17 PM, Blogger surfmama101 said...

Thanks for the link. You're right, their prices are very affordable for custom made wetsuits :) Good to know. Thanks for sharing your colorful ideas!

 
At 6/5/12, 8:34 PM, Blogger Surfing Grandma of OC said...

I llove you because you are weird!!! Unique is the way to be... Cookie cutter BORING!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home