30 September 2009

Guest Blogger #2: Kyle Lightner

I could talk about both Kyle the man and Kyle the photographer all day long. I think the former is the most passionate person I've ever known—and we've yet to meet in person. Kyle the photographer is an enigma. While most of the photographic world is going digital, Kyle remains devoted to film. He does shoot digital photos when necessary, but his heart belongs to the darkroom and the Polaroid. His personal blog is a wonder. That's the only way I can describe it. The surf blogging world should also be thanking him for the wonderful Grass is Greener blog. See? I'm already going on and on about this cat. I'll stop now. I'll let his work speak for itself.

2 Comments:

At 10/6/09, 8:14 AM, Blogger pranaglider said...

I'm surprised no one has commented on this post yet.
Great photo and incite full commentary.

M, Still working on something good for SatF.

 
At 10/7/09, 1:16 PM, Blogger Travel / Surf Guy said...

Hi Sis,
Great post and awesome photos - I checked out his "Greener" blog - very nice !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home