20 September 2009

Blast It!!!

I spent part of this beautiful afternoon mining stoke. In other words, I watched Invasion! From Planet C. How best to describe this film? Hmmm, you've got me there. It defies description. Did I get it? No. Did I enjoy it? Very much so. Perhaps there was nothing to get. I know it had something to do with aliens coming to earth to mine stoke. (Shrugs shoulders and shakes head) The surfing footage was great. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I thought I should see Invasion! From Planet C before Jazz the Glass is released. I felt I needed to get into Mike Black's head.

Once you've seen one of his films, you realize that's a fun place to hang out.

5 Comments:

At 9/21/09, 7:03 AM, Blogger Mr. Black said...

BLAST IT!!!

Thanks SURF SISTER!!

 
At 9/21/09, 10:45 AM, Blogger smukes said...

Gnar Gnar's a national treasure for the sport of surfing. Head up to "Weasel Reef" and watch him surf a pig!

 
At 9/21/09, 2:49 PM, Blogger pranaglider said...

If not the best surf movie ever then "Invasion" is top 10 for sure!

 
At 9/21/09, 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very soon we'll do a mat day.
gilda

 
At 9/21/09, 3:52 PM, Blogger Steve and Cher Pendo said...

Sister, Love this trailer! so creative, good humor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home