20 October 2008

Dance Party Mondays!


My appreciation for Ike and Tina Turner is actually the result of my appreciation for Angela Bassett, the only woman my husband is allowed to leave me for. (I'd given myself permission to leave him for Don Cheadle but now the lead vampire from True Blood is the top contender for my attention. He can bite on my neck any time he wants!) I remember Ike and Tina Turner from when I was a little kid. I didn't like them or dislike them. I just knew they were there. It was the movie that made me pay attention to their music. These days, I hear them often on XM Radio's Soul Street (channel 842 on DirecTV). If nothing else, they could get you up out of your seat to shake it! So, what are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

At 10/20/08, 12:42 PM, Blogger Jamie Welsh Watson said...

That energy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home