06 May 2007

Not As Much Stench

Well, I wasn't quite feeling it today. That's still a huge improvement over how I surfed yesterday. The three of us hit up the home break today. Soul Brother #1, although tired and hurting, does not want to sit at home all day. I can't say that I blame him. So we all headed out together. The waves were closed out when we got to the beach. On a cold, dreary day, I wouldn't even have thought about paddling out into that. But this was not one of those days. Clear skies. A warming sun. Board-breaking closeouts don't scare me when the weather is nice. Anyway, I caught a few. I wasn't completely on today though. Of course, that's not all that important in the grand scheme of things. I still paddled out and caught something. That's amazing compared to my performance in the water yesterday. Let's hope this warm weather sticks around for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home