01 March 2007

Response to "Hmmmmmm"

Why I Hate Dolphins

- Dolphins think badly of humans. Have you ever seen Flipper . . . Uncut and Unedited?

If you knew what dolphins were really saying about us, you'd know they are a danger to every human who walks the Earth. This is readily apparent when you watch America's Most Wanted Dolphin, The X-Files: The Dolphin Chronicles and CSI: Florida Keys.

- I'm going to go out on a limb here and argue that dolphins are stupid. I mean, really. Why is everyone condemning large-scale fishing ships for catching dolphins in their nets? It's the fault of the damn dolphins for getting caught and dying. It serves them right!!!

- Dolphins aren't the creatures we idealize them to be. If dolphins were so great, they'd be on the side of a can and starring in commercials for "Chicken of the Sea". But they're not. And I think we all know why not.

- Dolphins are inferior to us in every way. If dolphins were a superior life form, they would have done what water creatures did millions of years ago: evolved into a species with legs, a species that rules the earth. But they didn't, so they're inferior.

Just the other day when I was surfing, I saw a bunch of dolphins swim by. That proves they are inferior. I was sitting on the board, breathing air. They weren't.

This is the only response I will give to "Why I Hate Blacks". Stupid is as stupid does.

3 Comments:

At 3/2/07, 1:06 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Surf Sister,
I would not discount dolphins too much... all that irresponsible swimming about and playing is just an act to cover up the fact that they really have a very advanced weapon of mass destruction program... they saw what happened in Iraq when you act all bellicose and threating and are taking a different tact... they are just biding their time, working on their nukes and waiting to strike.

 
At 3/2/07, 1:27 AM, Blogger 6ftnperfect said...

I'm with Sis and add to the list that they are kooks. Often I've seen 3 or 4 of them take off on and surf the same wave.

 
At 3/4/07, 7:17 PM, Blogger Keys Treasures said...

Why are dolphins are smarter than humans?

Within 3 hours they can train a man to stand at the side of a pool and feed them fish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home